Monday, January 22, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 22

01. Buster Benton - In The Ghetto 
02. Buster Benton - The Hawk Is Coming 
03. Buster Benton - The Best Piece Of A Chicken I Ever Had I Stole It 
04. Buster Benton - Lean On Me 
05. Buster Benton - Hold It On 
06. Dr. Horse - Jack That Cat Was Clean 
07. Dr. Horse - Salt Pork, West Virginia 
08. Alvin Robinson - Down Home Girl 
09. Alvin Robinson - Let The Good Times Roll 
10. T.V. Slim - Can't Be Satisfied 
11. T.V. Slim - Juvenile Delinquent 
12. Hound Dog Taylor - It's Alright 
13. Tommy McClennan - Bottle It Up And Go 
14. Sleepy John Estes - Someday Baby 
15. Bob Starr - I Cant Waste My Time On You 
16. Jimmy Wolf - Walking The Floor 
17. Kid Guitar Thompson - My Baby Done Me Wrong 
18. Kid Guitar Thompson - Whammy In The Gizzmo 
19. Ted Taylor - I Don't Care 
20. Ted Taylor - Can't Take No More 
21. Ted Taylor - She's A Winner 

6 comments:

  1. Great compil! Thank you!
    I've seen Buster benton 3 times, in France, before his death! He was a great guitarist & blues-singer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Yes I also saw Buster once, when he was with Willie Dixon, long ago, I think it was in 1975.

      Delete