Sunday, January 14, 2024

 The Best Of Country, Pre-War & Acoustic Blues Vol 46

Cross Road Blues

01. Robert Johnson - Cross Road Blues 
02. Robert Johnson - I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
03. Big Bill Broonzy - Key To The Highway  
04. Hambone Willie Newbern - Roll & Tumble Blues 
05. Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe - When The Levee Breaks 
06. Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe - What's The Matter With The Mill
07. Big Joe Williams - Baby, Please Don't Go 
08. Robert Petway - Catfish Blues 
09. Sleepy John Estes - The Girl I Love, She Got Long Curly Hair 
10. Barbecue Bob - Motherless Chiles Blues 
11. Tommy Johnson - Canned Heat Blues 
12. Tommy McClennan - Whiskey Head Woman 
13. Skip James - I'm So Glad 
14. Sonny Boy Williamson I - Good Morning Little Schoolgirl 
15. Sonny Boy Williamson I - Check Up On My Baby Blues 
16. Arthur Big Boy Crudup - That's All Right Mama 
17. Bukka White - Fixin' To Die Blues 
18. Kokomo Arnold - Milk Cow Blues 
19. Blind Lemon Jefferson - Matchbox Blues 
20. Leadbelly - The Gallis Pole

6 comments: