Friday, January 12, 2024

 Soul Party Vol 66 - Give This Fool Another Chance

NOTE: OK everyone, thanks for the feedback, all 3 MediaFire links have now been replaced with PixelDrain. I sure won't bother using MediaFire again. Strange thing is I tested all 3 links myself and did complete downloads without any issues. Anyway, all sorted now.

01. Eddie Whitehead - Give This Fool Another Chance 
02. James & Bobby Purify - Blame Me Don't Blame My Heart 
03. Z.Z. Hill - Have Mercy Someone 
04. Otis Redding - Pain In My Heart 
05. Arthur Alexander - I Hang My Head And Cry 
06. Bobby Womack - I Can't Take It Like A Man 
07. Freddie North - You're Killing Me Slowly But Surely 
08. Bobby Harden & The Soulful Saints - Wounded Hearts 
09. Bobby Harden & The Soulful Saints - Played A Fool By You 
10. Chuck Jackson - This Broken Heart That You Gave Me 
11. Jackie Edwards - I Feel So Bad 
12. Tommy Hunt - Loving On The Losing Side 
13. Otis Clay - If I Could Open Up My Heart 
14. Billy Butler & The Chanters - My Heart Is Hurtin' 
15. Clyde McPhatter - Long, Lonely Nights 
16. Johnny Adams - Reconsider Me 
17. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - I Miss You 
18. Joe Tex - All I Could Do Was Cry Part 1 
19. Joe Tex - All I Could Do Was Cry Part 2 
20. Sam Cooke - Somebody Have Mercy

16 comments:

  1. Thank You Bob Mac For Soul Party 66,Much Appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's been blocked by Mediafire due to the Tommy Hunt track. This has always been a problem with Mediafire in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it just now no problems at all, anyway here's another link in Pixel.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, Bob! ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! Will you be updating the links to your other two posts for Friday January 12th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Jane, is there a problem with the other 2 links? If so let me know and I'll do them.

      Delete
  5. Mediafire does not work for me for all 3 posts today.

    ReplyDelete