Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 292 (1947-1996)
01. Celest Hardie - You're Gone (1972)
02. Lynne Varnardo - Wash & Wear Love (1973)
03. Jody Mathis - Don't You Care Anymore (1971)
04. James Carr - Pouring Water On A Drowning Man (1967)
05. Gene Phillips - Punkin' Head Woman (1947)
06. Albert Collins - Too Many Dirty Dishes (1986)
07. Dr. Lonnie Smith - Bessie's Blues (1993)
08. Billy Boy Arnold - Shake The Boogie (1993)
09. Thurston Harris - I Got Loaded At Smokey Joe's (1958)
10. Chuck Higgins - Hey Dig (1955)
11. Floyd Dixon - 450 Pound Woman (1996)
12. Larry Darnell - No Time At All (1952)
13. Kansas City Jimmy - Cheatin' Women (1949)
14. Swamp Dogg - Sam Stone (1972)
15. Snoopy Dean - Honey, I Miss You (1996)
16. James Brown - Three Hearts In A Tangle (1962)
17. Chuck Willis - I Rule My House (1951)
18. Sugar Boy Crawford - Jockomo (1953)
19. O.V. Wright - A Nickel And A Nail (1968)
20. Lowell Fulson - Don't Be So Evil (1948)
21. LaVern Baker - Tiny Tim (1959)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/XNjwFEUP
Thank you Bob, Mike. 🎶
ReplyDeleteCheers Mike, enjoy buddy
DeleteThanks Bob - back to washing dishes again
ReplyDeleteLOL..enjoy RMstorm!
DeleteWOW!!!!! Great Series - Mahalo
ReplyDeleteCheers, and thank for your nice comment.
DeleteI listened to it last night—lots of blues, plus a superb track by Dr. Lonnie Smith; I'm going to play this compilation again today... Thanks, Bob, for Volume 292!
ReplyDeleteHi Patrick, good to hear from you, I'm glad this series continues to please you. And yes that is a superb track, one of many truly excellent tracks.
DeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThank you bob
ReplyDelete