Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Vol 128 - Love & Heartaches Vol 04 - Cry Guitar (1956-1961)
01. Janis Martin - Cry Guitar (1961)
02. Arthur Osbourne - Don't Give Me Heartaches (1958)
03. Carl Perkins - I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Anymore (1959)
03. Mac Curtis - Don't You Love Me (1956)
05. Carl Mann - Ain't You Got No Lovin' For Me (1960)
06. Adolph Hofner & The Pearl Wranglers - I Get So Lonesome Since You're Gone (1956)
07. Roc LaRue & The Three Pals - Baby Take Me Back (1957)
08. Tyrone Schmidling - You're Gone But I'm Left (1958)
09. Harold Montgomery & The Ray Johnson Band - How Much Do You Miss Me (1961)
10. Paul Huffman & The Rebel Combo - She's Mine (1957)
11. Conway Twitty - Cry Jane Cry (1959)
12. Conway Twitty - Eternal Tears (1960)
13. Jeff Dana - Oh Gina (1960)
14. Bill Flagg & His Rockabillies - I'm So Lonely (1956)
15. Bobby Jenkins - My Baby's Gone (1957)
16. The Low Rocks - Midnight Tears (1961)
17. The Everly Brothers - Since You Broke My Heart (1960)
18. Warren Storm - I'm A Little Boy Looking For Love (1960)
19. Wanda Jackson - Here We Are Again (1958)
20. Scotty McKay - You Shattered My Dreams (1961)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/MmFL45ZD
Thanks Bob. Mike. 👍
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Mike...enjoy
DeleteAnother volume of this fantastic series, many thanks Bob. Wayne D
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Wayne...enjoy
Deletethank you Bob
ReplyDeleteCheers cabledogg2
DeleteI thank you!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure T.G.
DeleteThanks Bob!
ReplyDeleteYou're most welcome Jani.
DeleteYesterday all the Country Gals were crying. Today the Guitars are crying. Last few posts the men were crying. I think I see a pattern developing here. Wonder if anyone ever wrote a happy country song? Nah! No one wants to hear happy songs. Keep up the great work with the crying stuff. Thank You Bob!
ReplyDeleteToo true moze, there has been quite a few tear-jerker collections recently. Glad to hear you're enjoying everything.
DeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteCheers lemonflag
DeleteThanks Bob
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Anona Mause...enjoy
Delete