Tuesday, April 18, 2023

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 29

01. Priscilla Bowman - A Rockin' Good Way 
02. Rose Maddox - Early In The Morning 
03. Wanda Jackson - Long Tall Sally 
04. Betty McQuade - Tongue Tied 
05. Tennessee Ernie Ford - Ain't Nobody's Business 
06. Marvin Jackson & The Rockabilly Three - Down The Rolley Rink 
07. Elvis Presley - I'll Be Home For Christmas 
08. Gene Vincent - Who Slapped John 
09. Conway Twitty - Treat Me Nice 
10. Bill Haley - Goofin' Around 
11. Ramblin' Jimmie Dolan - Black Denim Trousers 
12. Ronnie Hawkins - Down In The Alley 
13. T. Texas Tyler - Shake Em Up Rock 
14. Roy Orbison - Chicken Hearted 
15. Jerry Lee Lewis & His Pumping Piano - Lewis Boogie 
16. The Crickets - Not Fade Away 
17. Ronnie Self - Big Blon' Baby 
18. Chuck Wiley - I Love You So Much 
19. Howard Crockett - If You'll Let Me 
20. Johnny Taylor - Mixed Up Rhythm & Blues

10 comments:

  1. thanx Bob - hope you got my r-mail 2 days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No moze, I haven't received any email from you.

      Delete
  2. I didn't want to mention it here, but you should know,,, there's a guy who steals everyone's stuff and sells it claiming for charity... he's a liar and a fraud... he stole one of your Assorted Hillbilly posts... https://art-magazines-music.blogspot.com/2023/04/assorted-hillbilly-country-recordings_0429796320.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for bringing this to my attention moze. I know who it is, however, they are not my compilations. Not my covers/artwork. I looked at 3 of the country compilations on that site and there are tracks I don't recognize, and some tracks I do recognize, that may well be from my compilations. But he is not posting MY compilations so it's not a problem. If he's taking tracks from my compilations to make his own, that's not a problem, I do that myself.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this one Bob, and i hope you find the culprit who is passing off your work as his and BAN him or her from this blog. Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, I know who it is, he's not passing off my compilations. Possibly getting tracks from my compilations to make his own. I get tracks from many other blogs and compile my own compilations. So no problem here. Thanks for your concern.

      Delete
  4. More great stuff, thank you Bob (I don't care where you get 'em LOL!!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Done4it, plenty more coming, I've got years backed up.

      Delete
  5. Hope I have enough years left to download them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I started playing my music collection non stop 24X7, I'd be long gone before I'd got 1/4 of the way through it all.

      Delete