Friday, April 28, 2023

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 31

01. Ronnie Hawkins - Who Do You Love 
02. Ronnie Hawkins - Dizzy Miss Lizzy 
03. Elvis Presley - My Baby Left Me 
04. Ritchie Valens - That's My Little Suzie 
05. Margaret Lewis - Birmingham Valley Blues 
06. Wanda Jackson - You're The One For Me 
07. Jerry Lee Lewis - High School Confidential 
08. Jerry Lee Lewis - As Long As I Live 
09. Ramblin' Jimmie Dolan - I Wonder If I Can Lose The Blues This Way
10. Ronnie Self - Petrified 
11. The Bobbettes - I Shot Mr. Lee 
12. Dale Hawkins - My Babe 
13. Conway Twitty - Hey Miss Ruby 
14. Bobby Comstock - Bony Maronie 
15. The Crickets - I Fought The Law 
16. Marvin Jackson & The Rockabilly Three - Jaybird 
17. Johnny Burnette - Lonesome Tears In My Eyes 
18. George Zimmerman - I Ain't Got The Money To Pay For This Drink 
19. Larry Collins & Joe Maphis - The Rockin' Gypsy 
20. Larry Collins - The Rebel Johnny Yuma

10 comments:

  1. Cheers moze, you are a very loyal follower of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this volume, Bob. A very good selection of early rock & roll. The first two tracks I especially enjoy as Ronnie Hawkins lived about an hour's drive from where I currently live. I never did get to see him in person but enjoy his music immensely. It's been almost a year since he passed. Thanks for including him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JakeBlues. I think Ronnie would have been a fun guy to know, I believe he was a rough dude as well.

      Delete
  3. Another excellent choice of different artists and styles , looks to be very enjoyable!! Thanks, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it Mike. Thanks for your comments.

      Delete
  4. Wow! One of your best so far, thank you Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Done4it, yep lots of good people in that collection. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx a lot Bob for this rockabilly compilations; A lot of great names. Thx again

    ReplyDelete