Monday, July 31, 2023

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 45 - Girls' Town

01. Mamie Van Doren - Girls' Town 
02. Mamie Van Doren - The Bikini With No Top On The Top 
03. Wanda Jackson - My Baby Left Me 
04. Kay Cee Jones - Shortnin' Bread Rock 
05. Erline Harris - I Never Missed My Baby 
06. Brenda Lee - Kansas 
07. Carolina & Her Rhythm Rockets - You've Done Me Wrong 
08. Gale Storm - I Hear You Knocking 
09. Gale Storm - Lucky Lips 
10. Judy Harriet - Goliath Big Man 
11. Janis Martin - Drugstore Rock 'n' Roll 
12. Janis Martin - Let's Elope Baby 
13. Aggie Dukes - John John 
14. Donna Dameron - Bopper 486009 
15. Judy Capps - You Can Have My Love 
16. Betty Amos - Cheater Cheater 
17. Connie Jordan - I'm Gonna Rock 
18. Helen Grayco - Oop-Shoop 
19. Barbie Gaye - My Boy Lollipop 
20. Jo Ann Campbell - Beach Comber 

9 comments:

  1. Some real good tunes here Bob, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotta 60's girls I remember. always remember Gale Storm from her TV Show "My Little Margie." Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Bob for this new Rockabilly compilation

    ReplyDelete