Monday, February 27, 2023

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 21

01. Narvel Felts - Rocket Ride 
02. Elvis Presley - Joshua Fit The Battle 
03. Darrel Higham - You Are My Sunshine 
04. Conway Twitty - It's Only Make Believe 
05. Jim Lowe - Maybeline 
06. Ricky Nelson - My One Desire 
07. Warren Smith - I Got Love If You Want It 
08. Werly Fairburn - I'm A Fool About Your Love 
09. Wanda Jackson - Baby Loves Him 
10. Bobby Lee Trammell - Woe Is Me 
11. Ray Campi - Give That Love To Me 
12. Red Smiley - Take A Ride 
13. Tommy Bell - Swamp Gal 
14. Vince Everett - Sweet Flavors 
15. Al Oster - Next Boat 
16. Bob James & The Creations - As My Heart Is To You 
17. Abrey Cagle - Rock-A-Billy Boy 
18. Buddy Holly - Modern Don Juan 
19. Jody Reynolds - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone 
20. Glen Glenn - Rockin' Round The Mountain 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob for this series. Haven't specifically commented about these, but Rockabilly is one my most favorite genres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers tsi&hrjs, good to get your feedback, glad to hear you enjoy the rockabilly series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx Bob - always look forward to Hillbillies and Rockabillies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another good one Bob.

    ReplyDelete