Tuesday, February 21, 2023

 Assorted Hillbilly & Country Recordings Vol 56

01. Charlotte Harden - Loving You Baby 
02. Tammy Wynette - I'd Like To See Jesus On The Midnight Special 
03. Loretta Lynn - How Great Thou Art 
04. Merle Travis - No Vacancy 
05. Bill Monroe - I Hear A Sweet Voice Calling 
06. The Dixon Brothers - Prisoner's Plea 
07. The Bayou Brothers - Lord, I'm Coming To Heaven 
08. The Lone Star Playboys - Banjo Boogie 
09. Lefty Frizzell - If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time 
10. Homer & Jethro - Poor Little Liza, Poor Girl 
11. The Black Sorrows - Save Me 
12. The Tune Wranglers - Buster's Crawdad Song 
13. Chuck Bowers - Pig Pen Boogie 
14. Enos Johnson & Sonny Osborne - Sugar Coated Love 
15. Tennessee Ernie Ford - Shotgun Boogie 
16. Tennessee Ernie Ford - Anticipation Blues 
17. Dude Martin & His Roundup Gang - Boogie Woogie Cowboy 
18. Red Foley - Sunday Down In Tennessee 
19. The Crowder Bros - Depot Blues 
20. The Anglin Twins - Just Inside The Pearly Gates 

7 comments:

  1. Some good old classics there, thank you Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx Bob - Amazin'! how you piece this collection together... hope the trip went well (or is going well if you're still there).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi moze, yes I enjoy compiling these collections and often spend some time adjusting the track order so there's a certain 'flow'. And yes, I'm still here, I actually live in Thailand, was just returning home after spending 4 months in Australia.

      Delete
  3. thanks Bob!
    I have been away awhile , but got the last six volumes,\.
    I'm all caught up again.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete