Thursday, February 23, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 27 - Gravy For My Mashed Potatoes

01. Dee Dee Sharp - Gravy For My Mashed Potatoes 
02. Aretha Franklin - The Weight 
03. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me 
04. Wilson Pickett - My Own Style Of Loving 
05. The Young Rascals - Groovin' 
06. Ted Taylor - Days Are Dark 
07. Jess Roden - On Broadway 
08. James Brown - The Popcorn 
09. James Brown & The Famous Flames - Cold Sweat 
10. Tina Marvel - Promises You Made To Me 
11. Steve Mancha - I Don't Wanna Lose You 
12. David Ruffin - Blood Donors Needed Give All You Can 
13. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Reflections 
14. Diana Ross & The Supremes - He's My Sunny Boy 
15. Don Covay - Overtime Man 
16. Gloria Jones - Tainted Love 
17. Fred Wesley & The JB's - Watermelon Man 
18. Edwin Starr - Teardrops 
19. Clarence Carter - The Road Of Love 
20. Dakota Staton - Young Generation 

8 comments: