Monday, February 27, 2023

 Assorted Hillbilly & Country Recordings Vol 57

01. The Callahan Brothers - Somebody's Been Using That Thing 
02. Carl Sauceman & The Green Valley Boys - A White Cross Marks The Grave 
03. B.F. Shelton - Oh Molly Dear 
04. Jimmy Bryant With Speedy West - Frettin' Fingers 
05. Leon McAuliffe & His Western Swing Band - Birmingham Bounce 
06. Karl & Harty - Gospel Cannonball 
07. Sam & Kirk McGee - Railroad Blues 
08. Judy Perkins - The Moon Still Shines On The Moonshine Still 
09. Jean Shepard - Act Like A Married Man 
10. Patti Page - A Poor Man's Roses 
11. Marion Underwood - Coal Creek March 
12. Hawkshaw Hawkins - Rattesnakin' Daddy 
13. Hank Williams - I Can't Get You Off My Mind 
14. Wiley Walker & Gene Sullivan - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again 
15. The Grascals - The Shepherd Of My Valley What Would I Do Without Jesus
16. The Seldom Scene - Tennessee Blues 
17. Béla Fleck - Major Honker 
18. Hayseed Dixie - Hells Bells 
19. Bill Darnel - Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy 
20. Johnny Horton - Red Lips And Warm Red Wine 

6 comments:

  1. Just LUV the way you combine the famous with the "never weres." Your collections are an education of Country Music Roots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks moze, yes, that is one of the big points of my compilations, packing in variety, and giving those lesser known artists some further exposure.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for 57 Bob. Another stormy day here so lotsa time to sit back and enjoy some great tunes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy, hope you're not snowed under there. It's been nippy here too, must have been about 18 degrees C, this morning, I even had to wear a light jumper when I had my morning walk. ;-)

      Delete