Sunday, March 17, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 45

01. Bob Gaddy - I'll Go My Way 
02. Bob Gaddy - I Love My Baby 
03. Bob Gaddy - Gonna Be At The Station 
04. Bob Gaddy - Operator 
05. Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry - Climbing On Top Of The Hill 
06. Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry - I Need A Woman 
07. Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry - She Loves So Easy 
08. Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry - Uncle Bud 
09. Lonnie Johnson - The Best Jockey In Town 
10. Lonnie Johnson - Wipe It Off 
11. Lonnie Johnson & Victoria Spivey - Furniture Man Blues (Part 1) 
12. Lonnie Johnson & Victoria Spivey - Furniture Man Blues (Part 2) 
13. Andrew Tibbs - I Feel Like Crying 
14. Andrew Tibbs - Drinking Ink Splink 
15. Arthur Lee Maye & The Crowns - Set My Heart Free 
16. Eddie Kirkland - Rainbow 
17. Little Jimmy Reed - Alabama's The Place To Be 
18. Jerry Boogie McCain - Alabama Blues 
19. Wild Child Butler - Everybody Got A Mojo 
20. The Butler Twins - Bring It On Back To Me 
21. Arleen Talley - Rock And Roll 

4 comments: