Monday, March 11, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 15

01. Booker T. & The MG's - It's Your Thing 
02. Buster Benton - Sweet 94 
03. Fleetwood Mac - I Believe My Time Ain't Long 
04. Guitar Crusher - Hambone Blues 
05. Guitar Slim Jr. - The Story Of My Life 
06. Howlin' Wolf - The Red Rooster 
07. J.B. Hutto - Combination Boogie 
08. J.T. Brown - Soup Line 
09. Koko Taylor & Willie Dixon - What Came First 
10. Larry Liggett - The Flop 
11. Leo Thomas - I'm Gonna Move & I'm Messing With Toot Toot 
12. Louisiana 'Guitar' Red - Low Down Blues 
13. Lucy Smith Jubilee Singers - Seeking For Me 
14. Sonny Boy Williamson I - Better Cut That Out 
15. Sonny Boy Williamson II - Little Girl 
16. St. Louis Jimmy Oden - Your Evil Ways 
17. Terry Harmonica Bean - I Just Want To Make Love To You 
18. Tiny Grimes - Juicy Fruit 
19. Tommy Louis (Kid Thomas) - I Love You So 
20. Warren Storm - Mama Mama Mama 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bob. This series sure has a nice variety of artists and tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persistente Concha & Wayne D thanks for your comments, glad to know you enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete