Tuesday, March 5, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 13

01. Dolly Cooper - Alley Cat
02. Big Mama Thornton - Before Day 
03. Bo Diddley - You Don't Love Me (You Don't Care) 
04. Bruce Ewan With Andre Christovam Trio - San Ho Zay 
05. David Rotundo - Can I Come In Your Kitchen 
06. Howlin' Wolf - You'll Be Mine 
07. James 'Boogaloo' Bolden - Hey Little Man 
08. Jo Ann Garrett & Andre Williams - The Same Time, Same Thing, Same Place 
09. Joe Tex - Blessed Are These Tears 
10. John Lee Hooker - Boogie Chillen 
11. Johnny Jones - Farm Boy 
12. Lightnin' Hopkins - Santa 
13. Lil' Buck Sinegal - If You Want Me To Leave 
14. Little Walter - Mellow Down Easy 
15. Lonnie Brooks - Don't Take Advantage Of Me 
16. Lou Ann Barton - Sugar Coated Love 
17. Lover Boy - Love Is Scarce 
18. Lucinda Williams - Honey Chile 
19. Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson - Feel So Worried 
20. Whispering Smith - Texas Flood 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Bob! ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob, some fine looking Comps!! Mike. πŸŽΆπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sure I commented but I did not see it, anyway thanks for more Soul sisters Bob Mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Little Bill. yes it's strange how comments sometimes disappear. I my self comment often on other blogs and then I look again later and nothing.

      Delete