Wednesday, March 27, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 49

01. B.B. King - Rock Me Baby 
02. Bobby Blue Bland - Stormy Monday Blues 
03. Bobby Blue Bland - Ain't Nothing You Can Do 
04. Bobby Blue Bland - That's The Way Love Is 
05. Solomon Burke - If You Need Me 
06. Solomon Burke - Cry To Me 
07. Timmy Shaw & The Sternphones - Gonna Send You Back To Georgia 
08. The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go 
09. The Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack 
10. Tommy Tucker - Hi-Heel Sneakers 
11. The Drifters - Under The Boardwalk 
12. Ike & Tina Turner - I Can't Believe What You Say 
13. Don Covay & The Goodtimers - Mercy, Mercy 
14. The Chiffons - He's So Fine 
15. The Cookies - Chains 
16. The Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving 
17. O.V. Wright & The Keys - That's How Strong My Love Is 
18. Bob & Earl - Harlem Shuffle 
19. The Five Du-Tones - Shake A Tail Feather 
20. Rufus Thomas - Walking The Dog 
21. Billy 'The Kid' Emerson - Every Woman I Know 

6 comments:

  1. Lots of listening for me in perspective, I'm in the right place. Thank you very much Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob for your continuing R&B series'. I think this is the first one that I have every song in my collection already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers tsi&hrjs, yes they're well mixed, hopefully something new for everyone. Glad to know you're enjoying the series.

    ReplyDelete