Sunday, March 17, 2024

 The Daily Chat

A chatbox where we can post comments and have discussions on artists & songs. However, if you just want to say thank you for a particular post then please continue using the usual comment box located below each post.

Hi everyone, along with today's usual 3 posts is "Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 23 - A Handful Of Jazz Guitar Greats", this was the first jazz guitar compilation. Patrick requested a renewed link, and as others may also be interested I'm reposting it here.

There's been a bit of an issue with some comments and posts in Bob's Basement ending up in the spam folder. I have no idea why this happens. Since starting this blog nearly two years ago I've never once had any spam, yet genuine comments from blog regulars seem to frequently end up in the spam folder. It seems for now all I can do is check the spam folder often and mark each item in there as not spam. But if anyone has a solution for this, like completely stopping anything from getting marked as spam, as spam is not a problem, then please let me know.

Also be aware that at the bottom of the page in the Basement is a link "Load more..." so if anyone comments or posts in the Basement and your post can't be seen, just make sure it's not on the next page.

Anyway my friends dig in and enjoy, lots of great music here today for your listening pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. πŸ––πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ. πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't help you with the spam, my daughter told me to use AdBlock to block ads...spam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrick, there's no spam, just Blogger thinks some of the comments are spam. But I think it's just something I have to put up with.

      Delete