Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 300 (1953-1993)
01. The Shirelles - Ooh Poo Pah Doo (1962)
02. The Shirelles & King Curtis - I Still Want You (1962)
03. Little Milton - The Blues Is Alright (1982)
04. McKinley Mitchell - Trouble Blues (1976)
05. Bobby Blue Bland - There's A Stranger In My House (1993)
06. Slim Harpo - I Got Love If You Want It (1957)
07. Alice Clark - Before Her Time (1968)
08. Alice Clark - You Got A Deal (1968)
09. Alice Clark - Heaven's Will Must Be Obeyed (1968)
10. Sam Kelly & His Harmonica - Ramblin' Around Blues (1953)
11. Mississippi Fred McDowell - Red Cross Store (1969)
12. Roy Head - Driving Wheel (1970)
13. Roy Buchanan - Rodney's Song (1973)
14. Atlanta Rhythm Section - I Hate The Blues & Let's Go Get Stoned (1979)
15. Z.Z. Hill - Down Home Blues (1981)
16. Lazy Lester - I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter (1958)
17. George Thorogood & The Destroyers - It Wasn't Me (1978)
18. The Staple Singers - For What It's Worth (1967)
19. Climax Blues Band - Nogales (1974)
20. Jerry McCain - Wine-O-Wine (1953)
21. Willie Cobbs - You Don't Love Me No More (1978)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/s6BehfcH
Thanks Bob. Mike. 👍
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Mike, enjoy buddy.
DeleteThanks Bob, and happy 300th mate. Now that's a mighty fine effort!!
ReplyDeleteCheers Hector, it goes up to Volume 550, then I'll wait and see because by then well be around 2030.
DeleteOnly 1,222 days away.
Delete👍😁👋
DeleteThanks for another addition to this great set!
ReplyDeleteNance
👋😁👍
DeleteThanks Bob and congrats on the 300 plateau for this series
ReplyDelete👍😁👋
DeleteThanks. Congrats on 300!
ReplyDelete👋😁👍
Delete