Monday, August 14, 2023

 The Best Of Country, Pre-War & Acoustic Blues Vol 31

I Believe I'll Dust My Broom

01. Robert Johnson - I Believe I'll Dust My Broom 
02. Robert Johnson - They're Red Hot 
03. Robert Johnson - Malted Milk 
04. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells - Catfish Blues 
05. Corey Harris - Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning 
06. Blind Willie McTell - Kill It Kid 
07. Blind Willie McTell - Pinetop's Boogie Woogie 
08. Moreland & Arbuckle - Fish Ain't Bitin' 
09. John Jackson - She's So Sweet 
10. Sleepy John Estes - Jailhouse Blues 
11. Sleepy John Estes - When The Saints Go Marching In 
12. Carey & Lurrie Bell - Short Dress Woman 
13. Blind Willie Johnson - Jesus Make Up My Dying Bed 
14. Blind Willie Johnson - The Rain Don't Fall On Me 
15. St. Louis Jimmy - Monkey Face Blues 
16. St. Louis Jimmy - Six Feet In The Ground 
17. Johnny Temple - Lead Pencil Blues 
18. Cephas & Wiggins - Hard Liquor 
19. Blind Boy Fuller - Looking For My Woman 
20. Blind Boy Fuller - Crooked Woman Blues 

5 comments:

  1. Amazing picture and compilation! Thank you, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it-Love it- Love it!!!! Thanks, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, it makes me very happy to hear you enjoy this compilation.

      Delete