Sunday, August 27, 2023

 Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 46

A Handful Of Great Female Jazz Singers Vol 2

01. Barbara Lea - Ain't Misbehavin' 
02. Barbara Lea - I'm Comin' Virginia 
03. Blossom Dearie - Lonely Town 
04. Beverly Kenney - Undecided 
05. Margaret Whiting - You Couldn't Be Cuter 
06. Diana Krall - Let's Face The Music And Dance 
07. Nancy Harrow - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 
08. Nancy Harrow - No One Knows Just What Love Holds In Store 
10. Rosemary Clooney - Deed I Do 
11. Peggy Lee - Alright, Okay, You Win 
12. Julie London - I Should Care 
13. Lee Morse - Nobody Cares If I'm Blue 
14. Helen Merrill - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To 
15. Jeri Southern - Let's Fly Away 
16. Astrud Gilberto - Beach Samba 
17. Irene Kral - Something To Remember You By 
18. Rita Reys - My Funny Valentine 
19. Gretchen Parlato - If I Knew 
20. Anita O'Day - Hershey Bar 
21. Anita O'Day - Sweet Georgia Brown

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for Volume 2. Incidentally, I was fortunate back in the early 1990s to see Peggy Lee perform live; and (roughly around that same time) some friends of mine were able to see Anita O'Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CrabDevil, glad you enjoy this one. It must have been very good to have seen Peggy Lee, I'm a big fan, and Anita O'Day too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Bob, this is the kind of Jazz that i like!! Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, me too, just love listening to these ladies.

      Delete
  3. Nice collection. Some of these singers I didn’t know and I always enjoy hearing new stuff. Really like the Barbara Lea tunes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend, good to hear you enjoy this one. In my compilations I always mix the lesser known artists in with the legends, it makes for a more interesting listen, I feel.

      Delete
  4. Bob, you make our days more beautiful with the music you share. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yara, I feel the same about you and your blog, so much good music to share.

      Delete