Monday, August 21, 2023

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 47

Rockin' Country Style

01. Glenn Reeves - Rockin' Country Style 
02. Cecil Campbell - The Rocking Guitar 
03. The Rockets & Dave Folks - Rockin' The Blues 
04. Jim Flaherty's Caravan - Real Gone Daddy 
05. Bob & Cindy Dean - Walk Walk Walking Blues 
06. Gene & Jerry - Freight Train Blues 
07. Tyrone Schmidling - Honey Don't 
08. Jimmy Lloyd - Where The Rio De Rosa Flows 
09. Charlie Conrad & The Black Mountain Boys - Night Club Blues 
10. Joe Tate - Sattelite Rock 
11. Red Smith - Whoa Boy 
12. Bill Wallace - Burning The Wind 
13. Curtis & The Melody Cowboys - Mr. Blues 
14. Norman Bullock - Moaning Blues 
15. Bobby Lord - So Doggone Lonesome 
16. Buddy Phillips & The Rockin' Ramblers - River Boat Blues 
17. Freddie Hart - Snatch It And Grab It 
18. Sid Triplett - Married Life Blues 
19. Jimmy Murphy - My Gal Dottie 
20. Hank Spurling - Box Car Blues 

11 comments:

  1. Thank You, off & Rockin' for another week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like this one very much moze as it's definitely the country side of rockabilly.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Bob, the only one I have heard before is Freddie Hart all the rest are New to Me so looking forward to listening to them. Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another volume of this excellent series Bob. Now that you are going public I guess it's alright if I recommend your site to some of my friends eh? I have one friend that's right into rockabilly and he for one would probably like this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Done4it. By all means spread the word and the blog address. I meant to mention that in the post above but forgot, so thanks for reminding me.

      Delete