Wednesday, August 23, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 53 - Without Love What Would Life Be

01. Terrie & Joy La Roy & Bill Parker Show Band - Without Love What Would Life Be
02. Etta James - One For My Baby 
03. Sharon Cash - Fever 
04. Johnny Adams - Cold Cold Heart 
05. Joey Gilmore - Somebody Done Took My Baby And Gone 
06. George Benson - My Woman's Good To Me 
07. Dee Dee Sharp - Baby Cakes 
08. The Brothers Johnson - I'll Be Good To You 
09. The Jackson Sisters - I Believe In Miracles 
10. Willie Clayton - When I Think About Cheating 
11. Lattimore Brown - Please Please Please 
12. Helene Smith - A Woman Will Do Wrong 
13. Betty Everett - I Got To Tell Somebody 
14. Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine 
15. Joe Tex - I'll Never Break Your Heart 
16. LaVern Baker - That's All I Need 
17. Mary Wells - The Day Will Come 
18. Tony Hester - Watch Yourself 
19. Jeanie Greene - Sure As Sin 
20. Al Green - Call Me 

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for another volume if this fine series also Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always Bob Mac. As for the blog decision let's hope the level will remain....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Little Bill. I don't intend for anything to change, just want to reach a larger audience and hopefully have a bit more activity. Things should just roll along as usual.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Bob for another good one!! Most times i see someone i like regardless of the type of music but don't care to much for jazz except the older stuff. Like this one, i know and like LaVern Baker- Willie Clayton and a few others so i download and often get surprised by the ones New to Me. Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, glad you're finding new artists here. Dig in and enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Bob - Thanks for another HOT Soul Party compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Bob Mac For Another Great Soul Party Album

    ReplyDelete
  6. TYVM! One more great compilation! Great soul music, & so!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Monsieur Jujube, good to hear that you enjoyed this one.

      Delete
  7. I missed coming here.... Thank you, Bob!

    ReplyDelete