Thursday, February 15, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 33

01. Laurel Aitken - Judgement Day 
02. Laurel Aitken - Yeah Yeah Baby 
03. Laurel Aitken - Low Down Dirty Girl 
04. Duke Reid & His Group - Pink Lane Shuffle 
05. Ruth Brown - As Long As I'm Moving 
06. Ike & Tina Turner - You're My Baby 
07. Arthur Alexander - Sharing The Night Together 
08. Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious 
09. The Spinners - The Girl's Alright With Me 
10. The Earls - Never 
11. Chuck Berry - It's My Own Business 
12. Joe Turner & His Band - Honey Hush 
13. Honey & The Bees - Two Can Play The Same Game 
14. Don Covay - Betty Jean 
15. Donald Woods & The Bel-Aires - This Paradise 
16. Jackie Wilson - Baby Workout 
17. Willie Mae Thornton - My Man Called Me 
18. Little Eva - Up On The Roof 
19. Jimmy Reed - Big Boss Man 
20. Sunny Dae & The Knights - Rock Around The Clock 
21. Ruth Brown & Her Rhythmakers - As Long As I'm Moving 

5 comments: