Tuesday, February 20, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 07

01. Joe Tex - Just For You & Me 
02. Koko Taylor - Bills, Bills & More Bills 
03. Larry Dale - Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee 
04. Lazy Lester - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter 
05. Little Joe Blue - Just Look At You Woman 
06. Little Milton - I Can't Quit You Baby 
07. Lonnie Brooks - Let's Talk It Over 
08. Melvin Taylor - I'll Play The Blues For You 
09. Otis Spann - Hey Baby 
10. Pete Guitar Lewis - Chocolate Pork Chop Man 
11. Simtec & Wylie - Maggie May 
12. Sister Rosetta Tharpe - When They Ring The Golden Bell 
13. Sonny Boy Williamson I - Christmas Morning Blues 
14. Sonny Rodgers - I'm Tore Up 
15. St. Louis Jimmy Oden - Hard Work Boogie 
16. T-Bone Walker - You’re My Best Poker Hand 
17. The Graham Bond Organization - Long Tall Shorty 
18. U.P. Wilson - Go Home With Me 
19. Walter Wolfman Washington - Ain't That Lovin' You 
20. Willie Davis - Allons Valser (Baby I'm Yours) 

5 comments: