Thursday, February 22, 2024

 R&B SOUL Vol 02

01. Al Russell & The Do-Re-Me Trio - I Want To Be With You Always 
02. Booker T. & The MGs - Got To Get You Into My Life 
03. Claude Baby Huey - Why Would You Blow It 
04. Dee Dee Warwick - You're No Good 
05. Dorothy Berry With Oma & Zelpha - Gonna Put It On Your Mind 
06. Etta James - One Day One Step 
07. G.C. Cameron - Your Love Won't Turn Me Loose 
08. Grant Green - I'm An Old Cowhand 
09. Herbert Hunter - I've Gotta Sit Down 
10. Jesse Belvin - Confusin' Blues 
11. John Cole Blues Band - Merry Christmas Baby 
12. Kim Tolliver - Where Were You 
13. Larry Williams - High School Dance 
14. Lee Mitchell - You & You Alone 
15. Little Milton - A Rainy Night In Georgia 
16. Sam Dees - Reconsider Baby 
17. Sugar Pie DeSanto & Nat Hendrix - A Little Taste Of Soul 
18. T.N.T. Tribble - She Walk Right In 
19. The Soul Machine - Bag Of Goodies 
20. Wilbert Harrison - The Way I Feel 

12 comments: