Friday, February 9, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 02

01. Freddy Robinson - After Hours 
02. J.B. Hutto - Now She's Gone 
03. Jamell Mellymell Richardson - Treat Me Right 
04. James Cotton - My Baby 
05. Jimmy Dawkins - Triple Trebles 
06. Joe Tex - Baby You're Right (I'm Gonna Hold What I Got) 
07. Sonny Boy Williamson I - Hoodoo Hoodoo 
08. Johnny Ace - Midnight Hours Journey 
09. Kim Wilson - Everything's Gonna Be Alright 
10. Larry Williams - She Said Yeah
11. Lightnin' Hopkins - Big Mama Jump 
12. Lou Ann Barton - Can't Believe You Wanna Leave 
13. Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five - Early In The Morning 
14. Otis Spann - Got My Mojo Working 
15. Roy Brown - Good Rockin' Tonight 
16. Satan & Adam - Mother Mojo 
17. The Rolling Stones - Going Home 
18. Tommy Tucker - Hi-Heel Sneakers 
19. Walter Horton - Skip Up 
20. Willie Cobbs - Don't Worry About Me 

6 comments: