Friday, June 23, 2023

 The Best Of Country, Pre-War & Acoustic Blues Vol 26

01. Tommy McClennan - Bottle It Up And Go 
02. Sleepy John Estes - Street Car Blues 
03. Big Bill Broonzy - You've Been Mistreating Me 
04. Bessie Smith - Shave 'em Dry 
05. Mississippi Fred McDowell - All The Way From East St. Louis 
06. Robert Petway - Left My Baby Crying 
07. Buddy Moss - Jealous Hearted Man 
08. Bobby Leecan - Hock My Shoes 
09. Blind Willie McTell - Savannah Mama 
10. Arthur Big Boy Crudup - If I Get Lucky 
11. Anthony Boyd - Church Street Blues 
12. Leadbelly - Midnight Special 
13. Lonnie Johnson - Losing Game 
14. Jaydee Short - It's Hard Time 
15. Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee - Louise 
16. Carolina Slim - Black Cat Trail 
17. The Delta Boys - Black Gal Swing 
18. Lightnin' Hopkins - Love Is Like A Hydrant 
19. Memphis Jug Band - I Whipped My Woman With A Single Tree 
20. Jeffrey Scott - Trouble In Mind

6 comments:

  1. Just a note Bob that the pixeldrain downloads are working just fine and are very fast (for me anyway).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, yes pixeldrain is very good, fast and free.

      Delete
  2. A couple of very fine shares this time around Bob, Thank You and by the way pixeldrain works fine for me also, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, yes I'm very happy with pixeldrain. I'll continue using it from now on.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Bob! Great surprises, on my return from a few days of hiking

    ReplyDelete