Tuesday, June 27, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 47 - I Finally Found Myself Something To Sing About

01. Charlie Whitehead - I Finally Found Myself Something To Sing About
02. Roberta & The Sisters Of Righteous - Hold On To What You Got 
03. Shirley Brown - Woman To Woman 
04. Kim Weston - Any Girl In Love Knows What I'm Going Through 
05. Kell Osbourne - You Can't Outsmart A Woman 
06. Judy Clay & William Bell - Private Number 
07. Jackie Lee - Oh, My Darlin' 
08. O.V. Wright - He's My Son Just The Same 
09. Melvin Davis - You've Got To Crawl Before You Walk 
10. Jimmy Thomas - Just Tryin' To Please You 
11. William Bell - Get It While It's Hot 
12. William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover 
13. Otis Redding & Carla Thomas - Tramp 
14. Oscar Perry - The Rest Of My Life 
15. King Floyd & Dorothy Moore - We Can Love 
16. Johnny Johnson & The Bandwagon - I Aint Lyin' 
17. Johnny Acey - Forever More 
18. Leon Haywood - Just Your Fool 
19. Chris Clark - Do I Love You Indeed I Do 
20. Lee Fields - Two Jobs

13 comments:

  1. Nice cover and selection of songs, thanks Bob Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otis Redding & Carla Thomas - Tramp ! Good choice! Thanks, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Bob Mac For Soul Party Vol 47,Appreciated As Always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done4it & Anghellic67, enjoy guys, thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again and again, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Bob, for these recordings

    ReplyDelete