Sunday, June 18, 2023

 Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 38

A Handful Of Great Female Jazz Singers

01. Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit 
02. Billie Holiday & Her Orchestra - Summertime 
03. Annisteen Allen & Her Home Town Boys - I Want A Man Who's Gonna Do Right
04. Ella Fitzgerald - Let's Do It Let's Fall In Love 
05. Anita O'Day - Mack The Knife 
06. Anita O'Day - Stompin' At The Savoy 
07. Jenny Evans - In The Name Of Love 
08. Dinah Washington - Joy Juice 
09. Dinah Washington - Cry Me A River 
10. Dinah Washington - Sunny Side Of The Street 
11. Lee Morse - Keep Sweeping The Cobwebs Off The Moon 
12. Betty Carter - You're Getting To Be A Habit 
13. Peggy Lee - Fever 
14. Peggy Lee - Hallelujah, I Love Him So 
15. Kay Starr & Dave Cavanaugh's Orchestra - Between A Kiss And A Sigh 
16. Sarah Vaughan & Dizzy Gillespie Orchestra - Interlude 
17. Sarah Vaughan - Black Coffee 
18. Kitty White - Frantic Feeling 
19. Carmen McRae - Three Little Words 
20. Carmen McRae - You Leave Me Breathless 
21. Irene Kral - Yes 
22. Lena Horn - Deed I Do 
23. Lena Horne - Stormy Weather 
24. Jeri Southern - I Get A Kick Out Of You 
25. Jeri Southern - Just When Were Falling In Love

9 comments:

  1. Great collection Bob. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Maren, seems all is good now.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful compilation by various of my favorite jazz singers. How can I thank you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You more than thank me Yara with all the wonderful jazz albums you share on your blog.

      Delete