Wednesday, June 28, 2023

 The Best Of Country, Pre-War & Acoustic Blues Vol 27

01. Blind Willie Johnson - When The War Was On 
02. Blind Willie Johnson - You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond 
03. Mississippi Fred McDowell - When You Get Home Please Write Me A Few Of Your Lines
04. Odetta - Driving On Bald Mountain 
05. Washboard Sam - Gonna Kill My Baby 
06. Robert Johnson - From Four Till Late 
07. Robert Johnson - Milkcow's Calf Blues 
08. Yank Rachel - Night Latch Blues 
09. Ramon Goose - Angelina 
10. Son House - Yonder Comes My Mother 
11. Woody Mann, Jo Ann Kelly, Son House - Bothering That Thing 
12. Henry Thomas - Bull Doze Blues 
13. Henry Thomas - Fishing Blues 
14. Tommy Johnson - Cool Drink Of Water Blues 
15. Willie Brown - Future Blues 
16. Skip James - Cypress Grove Blues 
17. Tommy McClennan - I'm A Guitar King 
18. Tommy McClennan - New Highway No. 51 
19. Reverend Gary Davis - The Great Change In Me 
20. Mercy Dee Walton - The Drifter 

7 comments:

  1. Lotsa great old Blues on this one!! Thanks Bob. Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, thanks for your comment, I'm glad someone enjoyed this one. ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  2. That image motivated me to take this playlist with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yara, I enjoy making the covers, I trained in graphic arts long ago, so it interests me.

      Delete
    2. You should hold an exhibition of your work! Your images are beautiful! Congratulations!

      Delete
    3. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

      Delete