Thursday, June 22, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 46 - I've Got Love On My Mind


01. Natalie Cole - I've Got Love On My Mind 
02. Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was 
03. Linda Lyndell - What A Man 
04. The Temprees - Dedicated To The One I Love 
05. The Bar-Kays - Soul Finger 
06. The Bar-Kays - Son Of Shaft 
07. King Floyd & Dorothy Moore - Making Love 
08. Mary Love - Lay This Burden Down 
09. Little Milton - That's What Love Will Make You Do 
10. Trey Lorenz - Someone To Hold 
11. Rufus Thomas - Do The Funky Chicken 
12. David Ruffin - It's Gonna Take A Whole Lot Of Doin' 
13. Tavares - Never Had A Love Like This Before 
14. William Bell - My Kind Of Girl 
15. William Bell - Nobody Walks Away From Love Unhurt 
16. Jimmy Soul - I Can't Hold Out Any Longer 
17. Jimmy Bee - Wanting You 
18. Brothers Of Soul - The Love I Found In You 
19. The System - Don't Disturb This Groove 
20. Ready For The World - Love You Down 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Bob Mac for number 46, always enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Little Bill & Brian M, cheers guys, glad to know you enjoyed this one.

      Delete
  3. Well, this pixeldrain is simply great! So fast!!! Thank you for this, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yara, yes it's fast and free, also I notice on other blogs the link remain active for long times.

      Delete
  4. Thank You Bob Mac,Much Appreciated For Another Soul Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Anghellic67 & Done4it, you're welcome guys...enjoy.

      Delete