Tuesday, June 20, 2023

 Assorted Hillbilly & Country Recordings Vol 77

01. Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs - Fireball 
02. Gene Autry - Old Soldiers Never Die 
03. Carl Story - Angel Band 
04. Carl Story - I Wanna Be A Railroad Man 
05. Charlie Daniels Band - What This World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks 
06. Laid Back Country Picker - No Part Of Nothin' 
07. Patsy Cline - Life's Railway To Heaven 
08. Ray Price - I Can't Escape From You 
09. Charline Arthur - I Was Wrong 
10. Chet Atkins - Barber Shop Rag 
11. Junior Brown - My Wife Thinks You're Dead 
12. Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Wreck On The Highway 
13. The Louvin Brothers - He Can Be Found 
14. The Farmer Boys - Flash Crash And Thunder 
15. The Carter Brothers & Son - Give The Fiddler A Dram 
16. Willie Nelson - Slow Down Old World 
17. Victoria Bailey - Outlaws 
18. Ramblin' Jimmy Dolan - Wine, Women And Pink Elephants 
19. Earl Taylor & Jim McCall & The Stoney Mountain Boys - Poor Rebel Soldier 
20. Rex Griffin - Why Should I Care If You're Blue 

10 comments:

  1. Thank You Bob for the latest Assorted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob
    Mega worked well too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jim. Yep MEGA is real fast. Today I'm trying out Pixeldrain, it's fast and free. Let's see how that goes.

      Delete
  3. Knowledge comes from learning so here I am to learn! Thank you for this, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yara, I'm glad to hear you are acquiring some new musical tastes here, my horizons have broadened from many fine albums I've got from your blog.

      Delete
    2. Bob, It is an honor to share with you what I have learned through the years and a privilege to be here to learn what you are teaching me.

      Delete
  4. Thanks again for this excellent series Bob.

    ReplyDelete