Thursday, June 29, 2023

 Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 40 - Red Sails In The Sunset

01. Gene Harris & The Three Sounds - Red Sails In The Sunset 
02. Yusef Lateef - Prayer 
03. Shirley Scott & The Soul Saxes - Messie Bessie 
04. Ron Carter & Stanley Clarke - Bag's Groove 
05. Jay Jay Johnson's Beboppers - Jay Bird 
06. Charlie Barnet With Maxwell Davis Orchestra - Really 
07. Wild Bill Davison - When Your Lover Has Gone 
08. The Indonesian All-Stars - Burungkaka Tua 
09. John Coltrane - My Favorite Things 
10. Emily Remler - You Know What I'm Saying 
11. Irene Kral - Cool Blue 
12. Junior Cook & Blue Mitchell - Easy Living 
13. Tubby Hayes - Doxy 
14. Pepper Adams & Donald Byrd - Star Dust 
15. Tina Brooks - Theme For Doris 
16. Johnny Smith - The Boy Next Door 
17. Johnny Griffin - Deep River 
18. Reuben Wilson - The Sweet Life 
19. Bennie Green - All I Do Is Dream Of You 
20. Red Garland - This Can't Be Love 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob, this one includes a band that is completely unknown to me ... The Indonesian All-Stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maren, yes I look for unusual and unknown artists to mix in with the well known greats. Hopefully I can draw some attention to the lesser known musicians.

      Delete
  2. I'm feeling at home!!! Thank you, Bob... I'm listening "Red Sails in the Sunset" with The Platters... just for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bob! Great be-bop jazz & so

    ReplyDelete