Wednesday, January 25, 2023

 Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 12 - Light My Fire

01. Shirley Bassey - Light My Fire 
02. Helen Merrill - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To 
03. Rita Reys - My Funny Valentine 
04. Willie Bobo - Roots 
05. David Benoit - Watermelon Man 
06. Larry Young - Heaven On Earth 
07. Horace Silver & J.J. Johnson - The Cape Verdean Blues 
08. Archie Shepp - Attica Blues 
09. Dee Felice Trio - There Was A Time 
10. Mombasa - Nairobi 
11. Louis Armstrong - Your Cheatin' Heart 
12. The London Jazz Four - Things We Said Today 
13. Sonny Stitt - I Should Care 
14. John Cameron - Troublemaker 
15. Illinois Jacqet - Jivin' With Jack The Bellboy 
16. Booker Ervin - Salt Lake City 
17. Plas Johnson - A Mood For The Blues 
18. Junior Mance - 9-20 Special 
19. Gerry Mulligan & Stan Getz - A Ballad 
20. Bobby Timmons - Moanin'

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Maren, glad you enjoy my jazz compilations.

      Delete