Saturday, January 21, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 20 - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay

01. Sharon Cash - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay 
02. Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood 
03. James Brown & The Famous Flames - Think 
04. The Jennings Brothers - Believe In Me 
05. Bessie Banks - Go Now 
06. Billy Mashburn - Don't It Sound Good 
07. Little Johnny Taylor - You'll Need Another Favour 
08. Little Johnnie Taylor - Will You Love Me Forever 
09. Ed Robinson - Temptation's 'Bout To Get Me 
10. The Newcomers - Too Much Going To Say Goodbye 
11. Sade - Why Can't We Live Together 
12. The Delfonics - Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time 
13. Gene Chandler - Rainbow 
14. Curtis Mayfield - Give It Up 
15. Johnny Adams - Think About You 
16. Johnny Adams - After All The Good Is Gone 
17. Johnny Bristol - Morganton, North Carolina 
18. J. Blackfoot - If I Don't Love You 
19. Dee Dee Young - Too Little In Common To Be Lovers 
20. Homer Banks - Foolish Hearts Break Fast

13 comments:

  1. Thank You For Soul Party Vol 20 Bob Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the next volume up, some classics together with some not so well known to me songs. I checked and I had all of them but the collections adds value because you listen to them in a different sequence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Little Bill, I compiled several new compilations yesterday, so hopefully some more tracks you don't have.

      Delete
  3. More great collections Bob! Thanks so much for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Bob! Who is the beautiful girl on the covert-art?Sharon Cash>? (Sh'is a perfect unknown for me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monsieur Jujube, to be honest I'm not sure who the beautiful girl is, I'm always hunting around for suitable images to use for cover artwork, and often I'll come across photos online and it doesn't name the person, if the person is a very well known artist then I'll recognize them, but if it's a minor artist then I don't know, and sometimes the person pictured may just be a model and not even a singer at all.

      Delete
    2. OK, thank for the answer! In any case, very nice cover/woman

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this Soul Party series! It's really super

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Brian and thanks for your comment, I've been busy building more soul compilations, so plenty more coming.

      Delete