Tuesday, November 29, 2022

 Linda Martell - Color Me Country (1970)

1. Bad Case Of The Blues
2. San Francisco Is A Lonely Town
3. The Wedding Cake
4. Tender Leaves Of Love
5. I Almost Called Your Name
6. Color Him Father
7. There Never Was A Time
8. You're Crying Boy, Crying
9. Old Letter Song
10. Then I'll Be Over You
11. Before The Next Teardrop Falls
12. A Little Tear Was Falling From My Eyes (With The Anglos) (Bonus Track 1962)
13. The Things I Do For You (With The Anglos) (Bonus Track 1962)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob Mac for the bonus tracks of Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob, unexpected treat of a whole album of Linda plus another great photo of her and The Anglos, very much appreciated!!!!! I while be out of action for a week or two for some personal issues i must take care of, so i will see you when i get back and i guess i will be playing catch up then, so take care and Thanks again,Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with whatever it is you have to deal with Mike, I'll miss our daily chats and look forward to seeing you back here when you're ready.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Bob, I'm listening to this one right now and man, this gal is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Done4it, yes she was a good un. I enjoyed listening to the album again the other day.

      Delete